top of page
Tue, 01 Jun|
Charity Board Leadership Programme (1)
A unique six-part course for people who are serious about building a charity trusteeship into their portfolio career, active retirement or career path. Find out more here.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
01 Jun 2021, 19:00
London, Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN, UK
About the event
Why this course is unique:
- The course is tailored to you. We support you on your personal journey to finding a trustee position which matches your particular skills and experience with a charity that genuinely needs them, while complementing your own life plans and passions.
- Participants learn from and network with multiple, senior charity sector experts.
- Join a small, supportive cohort, from a wide range of professional backgrounds and sectors.
- We guide you through the trustee application process, giving you 1:1 expert support to find vacancies (including those which aren’t advertised). We help you conduct due diligence and maximise your chances of securing the perfect role.
- The course will teach you what makes an effective, strategic and responsible trustee.
- You will gain an enhanced understanding of the charity sector, how charities operate and how to identify and overcome common charity challenges.
- The course is fully interactive incorporating live applications, mock interviews, discussions and panels.
Your course fee represents excellent value for money and includes:
- Twelve hours of live, interactive, online workshops with a variety of charity sector experts
- One-to-one support for your trustee applications and appointment for the duration of the course and for 6 months afterwards
- The Charity Board Leadership Programme course pack and unique templates you can use to shape successful applications
- Further resources and information provided in response to each particular cohort’s interests
- Membership of The Getting on Board Alumni Network
6 Sessions Ticket
bottom of page