Thu, 20 Apr|
To infinity and beyond! An introduction to charity finance for trustees
This free introductory session explores the world of trustee finance duties and give you a good foundation to begin your trustee journey
Time & Location
20 Apr, 17:00 – 18:00
About the event
This online webinar is for trustees and aspiring trustees who have a passion to really understand the stories behind the numbers and how to use them to build a financially sustainable organisation.
The webinar covers:
- What we talk about when we talk about charity finance
- How to recognise our own money personality and what that means for our charity
- What good looks like and how to take good financial decisions well
- Where to look for guidance and how to know what guidance to look for
- Common elephant traps for charity boards and how to avoid them
This webinar is free to attend and you have the option to make a donation to Getting on Board upon booking your ticket.