Changing the face of trusteeship
Getting on Board is a charity which supports people from all sectors of society to become charity board trustees,
and charities to recruit and retain a diverse range of trustees.
>> Read More
Festival of Trusteeship is coming!
Join us for a week of exciting events for people who want to become trustees, trustees who want to keep learning and developing, and for charity leaders who want to understand best practice in trustee recruitment and diversity.
All of this has been made possible by our brilliant sponsors Ecclesiastical Insurance. Thanks to their generosity we've been able to made the festival as affordable as possible!
Download our free guide for trustees
Read our FREE Guide
Becoming a charity trustee is an amazing way to give back to the causes you love, connect with your community, boost your career, confidence, happiness and health. So what's stopping you? Getting on Board’s free downloadable guide How to Become a Charity Trustee has everything you need to get on board as a charity trustee.
Photo credit: Brook/Matilda Jenkins
New guide for charities!
Recruiting Black and Asian trustees
We're extremely proud to support Action for Trustee Racial Diversity in launching their new guide: From Here to Diversity: a practical guide to recruiting Black and Asian Trustees.
Gain improved performance and better governance, greater creativity and wider perspective and much more!
Webinars and Events
- 01 Nov, 11:00 GMT – 05 Nov, 17:00 GMTOnline EventWelcome to our second ever Festival of Trusteeship! This year the schedule is stuffed with exciting events for people who want to become trustees, trustees who want to keep learning and developing, and for charity leaders who want to understand best practice in trustee recruitment and diversity.
- 6 Oct, 3 Nov, 24 Nov, 1 Dec, 2 Dec, 4 JanOnline Event
- 13 Oct, 10 Nov, 8 DecOnline Event
- New dates announcing soonOnline Event
- 20 Oct, 17 Nov & 15 DecOnline Event
- 22 October & 12 NovemberOnline EventThis one hour session gives you an introduction on how to diversify your charity board, a whistle stop tour of all the things you need to do - with our free best practice guide available to you to help you think differently about how you approach your recruitment to try and attract diverse trustees.