Changing the face of trusteeship
Getting on Board is a charity which supports people from all sectors of society to become charity board trustees,
and charities to recruit and retain a diverse range of trustees.
>> Read More
Our monthly webinars are now free!
We so excited that we've been able to make our regular webinars free.
This is part of our mission commitment to spreading the word of open recruitment and diverse boards.
We hope that by making our regular webinars and as many other events as we can free, that we achieve our aim more swiftly.
If you want support on your trusteeship journey or help for your charity, what are you waiting for? Book a webinar today!
Photo Credit: Chris Montgomery
Want to Transform your charity?
We are pleased to offer a 30% discount if your charity's income is under £100,000. Please indicate this on the registration form.
New webinar: Becoming a great Trustee
We want trustees to be the best versions of themselves they can be.
This new one-hour free session is for trustees and aspiring trustees who have a passion to take their charity forward, to grow impact, to leave a personal legacy and feel the sense of personal fulfilment from the time they volunteer.
Learn the right questions to ask and when to ask them, common pitfalls for charity boards and how to avoid them, managing risk and how to establish an appropriate level of risk and much more.
Download our free guide for trustees
Read our FREE Guide
Becoming a charity trustee is an amazing way to give back to the causes you love, connect with your community, boost your career, confidence, happiness and health. So what's stopping you? Getting on Board’s free downloadable guide How to Become a Charity Trustee has everything you need to get on board as a charity trustee.
Photo credit: Brook/Matilda Jenkins
Latest Blog Posts
Webinars and Events
- 29 Jun, 12:30 – 14:00online interactive event
- Multiple Dates08 Jul, 12:00 – 13:00Free webinarThis one-hour session gives you an introduction on how to diversify your charity board, a whistle stop tour of all the things you need to do - with our free best practice guide available to you to help you think differently about how you approach your recruitment to try and attract diverse trustees.
- Multiple Dates13 Jul, 16:30 – 17:30Online webinar
- Multiple Dates15 Jul, 12:00 – 13:00Free webinarLearn how, as an employer, you can support your staff to become trustees, and why your company, employees and charities reap the benefits. The webinar is particularly intended for HR, Learning & Development, responsible business and equality, diversity & inclusion professionals but all are welcome.
- Multiple Dates20 Jul, 17:30 – 18:30 BSTOnline webinar (further dates available)
- Multiple Dates11 Oct, 19:00 – 20:00Free webinar
- More dates will be announced soonOnline Event