Joining a charity board: find out more about becoming a trustee
Time & Location
About The Event
GET IN EARLY - USE COUPON CODE "EARLYBIRD" BEFORE 1ST SEPTEMBER AT CHECKOUT TO GET £5.50 off!!
Did you know?
* There are 100,000 vacancies for charity trustees in the UK
* Trusteeship is open to all ages, backgrounds and skill sets
* Trustees can be any level of seniority in their day job
* The level of time commitment is modest (30 hours a year)
* Most people don’t know what a trustee is or that trusteeship is open to them
* 96% of trustees said they had learned new skills and 84% said being a trustee made them happier.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a charity trustee, book your ticket now (and tell your friends!).
The speaker at this event will be Penny Wilson. Read more about Penny here: www.gettingonboard.org/penny
All fees received from this event will cover the costs of staging the event. Getting on Board is a registered charity and receives no government or grant funding to promote the marvels of joining a charity board!
Why not charge the cost of the event back to your employer as a professional development cost? 96% of trustees say that they learned new skills by becoming a trustee!
We have a small number of free tickets available for those for whom the charge would otherwise prevent them from coming.
- Joining a charity STANDARD£44.50£44.500£0